Rockdale Chamber of Commerce & Visitor Center
The mission of the Rockdale Chamber of Commerce – a membership organization – is to preserve and promote the economic interest and well-being of Rockdale and the surrounding community.
The goal of your Chamber of Commerce is to promote the commercial, industrial, civic, cultural and general interest of your city & region. To accomplish this, chamber committees explore every avenue & opportunity. These committees usually include those working in the areas of membership, publicity, civic affairs, retail promotions and events. Every individual, firm, and profession in the community gains direct benefits from a growing, stable economy. The Rockdale Chamber of Commerce directly contributes to positive growth of our local economy.
Make your Chamber membership work for you:
Build your business by building your community. Be a member of the Rockdale Chamber of Commerce.
The Rockdale Chamber of Commerce serves the community in many capacities.The Rockdale Chamber of Commerce has preserved Rockdale’s Historic Coffield Stone Tree House, and has recently received a Historic Designation from the Texas Historic Commission. From the Coffield House they support local businesses as the Chamber of Commerce, as well as serve as Rockdale’s Weekday Visitor Center.
Why should I be a Member of my Chamber of Commerce?
· The Chamber of Commerce unifies the public spirit of my community and directs it into useful and constructive channels.
· I have a business stake in this community that can best be safeguarded by working with others through the Chamber of Commerce to protect and advance all business.
· My support is rolled back into the community to yield benefits in new industry, health, safety, legislation, business protection & community advancement.
· Through the Chamber of Commerce, I can best meet my civic obligations to this community in which I live and earn my living. I realize that every person owes a debt to the community that cannot be paid in taxes - a debt of personal service.
· Involvement and membership in my Chamber of Commerce carries with it a sense of accomplishment and inner satisfaction from the knowledge that I am doing my share to support our community.
· Although everyone in the community benefits from the work of the Chamber of Commerce, I can accept those benefits with a sense of pride ONLY if I have had a part in bringing them about.
Support the Rockdale Chamber of Commerce & Visitor Center by joining our membership:
To inquire about serving on the board or committees, contact the Rockdale Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Denise Brock at 512-446-2030 or email email@example.com